- The DMB/DCB bi-flow filter driers ensure that refrigerant liquid always flows through the filter drier from the outer side of the filter core towards the center. In this way, all dirt particles are retained regardless of the flow direction.
- DCB filter driers are composed of 80% Molecular Sieve with 20% activated alumina, which makes them a perfect core blend for systems that operate at high condensing temperatures and require high drying capacity.
- DMB filter driers feature a 100% molecular sieve core with a high drying capacity, minimizing the risk of acid formation (hydrolysis). They are recommended for use with HFC and HCFC refrigerants and polyolester oil.
- Good visibility to indicate flow conditions
- Low leakage
- Long service life
- Extra safety with MWP 52 bar
- Reliability of products ensures less leakage and long life time
- Fast react indicator provides early warning to prevent excessive liquid
- Adjustable and non-adjustable superheat setting designs
- High MOPD and working pressure
- Compact design
- Can be supplied with Maximum Operating Pressure (MOP) charge which protects the compressor motor against excessive evaporating pressure during normal operation