-The DMB/DCB bi-flow filter driers are designed to ensure that refrigerant liquid always passes through the filter drier from the outer side of the filter core towards the center, which helps to retain all dirt particles, regardless of the flow direction.
-DCB filter driers contain 80% Molecular Sieve and 20% activated alumina, which makes them an ideal core blend for systems operating at high condensing temperatures and requiring high drying capacity.
-DMB filter driers, on the other hand, feature a 100% molecular sieve core with a high drying capacity, which helps to minimize the risk of acid formation (hydrolysis). They are recommended for use with HFC and HCFC refrigerants and polyester oil.
- The product should have good visibility to indicate flow conditions.
- It should have low leakage to prevent any wastage of liquid.
- The product's service life should be long.
- The product should provide extra safety with MWP 52 bar.
- The reliability of the products should ensure less leakage and a long lifetime.
- A fast-reacting indicator should provide an early warning to prevent excessive liquid flow.
- The design includes adjustable and non-adjustable superheat settings
- High Maximum Operating Pressure Differential (MOPD) and working pressure
- Compact design
- Option for a Maximum Operating Pressure (MOP) charge to protect the compressor motor against excessive evaporating pressure during normal operation
HRC CONTROL PANEL
- Built-in phase sequence to protect against the phase failure Wide range of sizes
- Customizable based on clients request
The main components from Schneider Electric
- Available for all unit types and suitable evaporators
- Electricity is 380429-V or 220240-V